The COVID vaccination programme in Poynton has started and is being implemented for registered patients at Middlewood.
Where will I have to go to get my vaccination?
- At this time all vaccinations (except for care homes) will take place at Poynton Civic Hall. Directions can be found at http://www.poyntontowncouncil.gov.uk/contact.htm
How will I get my appointment?
- You will either receive a text message or a telephone call inviting you to attend the clinic. The text message will ask you to click on a link taking you directly to the booking system to book your appointment.
- If we do not have a mobile phone number registered on our system for you we will telephone you and book the appointment directly with you.
- You may be asked to attend clinics at very short notice. Please try to attend.
- There will be a telephone number for you to contact with queries relating to the vaccine. This will only be for vaccination questions and we will not be able to answer questions relating to anything else
- Please DO NOT contact our main receptions at any practice base about questions relating to COVID vaccination appointments. They will not have any information available about this.
For full details released by the Middlewood Partnership please click here.