Did you know that you can now report a range of issues to Cheshire East Council including pot holes, street lighting, graffiti and blocked drains using https://www.fixmystreet.com/
The website also allows you to view other reports using a postcode so that you can see if the issue has been reported and what action has been taken by Cheshire East.