The Town Council and Environment Agency are continuing to gather and collate further information on properties affected by the flood. If you were affected by the flooding in 2016 or 2019, but haven’t already done so, please complete our form which can be obtained at the Civic Hall or by contacting the Clerk at You should also report any floods to the Environment Agency on 0800 807060.